Nathan has decided that he loves water. Drinking, spitting, kicking, floating, splashing - the whole nine yards. I have become accustomed to getting in the tub with him, for some play time and good ol' skin to skin contact. I get in the tub and have his dad hand him to me, and he gets THE. BIGGEST. SMILE. on his face. He loves bathtime and I really cherish the time we have together. Not to mention, the clean up is quite a bit easier. I didn't feel like getting in the tub a few days ago and figured we would bathe him in his toddler tub on the counter. Our kitchen looked like there had been a monsoon. We won't be doing that again.
Anyways, since Nathan decided he loves water, I've decided we're going to take a swim class. It's twice a week for 4 weeks, and if we like it we can do another 4 week session after that. I'm very excited about it, even though I hate getting in cold water. They say they are heated, but seriously....it's cold.
On a more recent note, we are going to visit Christie this weekend. I am beyond excited. I'll be packing our bags for the weekend tonight. Yippee! We'll have some much needed deep conversation, a few drinks, and I'm sure some great food. Definitely looking forward to it!
Little fish man :-)
ReplyDeleteNext time there will be drinks, warm weather and some fun animal noses... :-)
Thank you for coming to visit, I wish we could keep you guys forever <3